What if I told you that you could have all of the makeup must-haves for less than $25?
I’m going to share with you my beauty routine, that legit cost me $22!! If you’re looking for a makeup routine that’s quick, simple, yet stunning… you’re in the right place!
- Tinted Moisturizer – $3
- Concealer/Highlighter 2 in 1 – $3
- Blush – $2
- Brow Lift Pencil – $2
- Mineral Infused Mascara – $3
- Matte Lip Color – $3
- Bronzing Brush – $2
- Smudge Brush – $1
- Makeup Remover Cloths – $3
All of my products are from E.L.F. Cosmetics. I love the fact that they offer high-quality, cruelty-free products that are very affordable! Right up my alley…
- Starting with a clean, fresh face, I first apply the Tinted Moisturizer. Not only does this give your face a little hint of color, it also helps prevent sunburn with a SPF 20 Sunscreen!
- Since I tend to go for a more natural look, I use the concealer next under my eyes, dotting the sides of my nose and a touch on the chin.
- I’m very new to highlighting, but I love how it can brighten up my face just enough to notice. I apply it lightly to my cheek bones, down my nose, fanning my forehead and dotting both above and below the middle of my lips.
- Next, I apply blush to my cheeks just to add a little color. For my eyelids I usually just use a touch of concealer, but if you’re looking for a little pop, adding blush to your eyes will do the trick without splurging on a whole eye shadow palette!
- Now, I will be the first to admit, I am no eyebrow expert! After many many Jaclyn Hill YouTube videos, I at least have an idea of what I’m (attempting) to do. Ha! So with that being said, I really just aim to shape them, no dramatization needed… Then I finish it off with mascara. I LOVE this mineral infused mascara so much!
- Lastly, are those lips. I used to NEVER wear lipstick, like ever!! After my cake face days (yep, I used to be “that girl” winged eyeliner and all) I totally stopped wearing makeup completely. This is when I found my new love for lipsticks. I really wanted something that made me feel more confident — and that was as simple as throwing on a bright or bold lipstick! My favorite are matte lip colors, so this is what I’m using here.
What are your makeup must-haves that I didn’t list? What are your go-to brands? Stay tuned… I’ll be sharing my favorite makeup must-have splurge products soon!